HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Virgos! It’s that time of the month again! You have been making wishes every since you turned 1 year old at your birthday party. You’re not new to this. Did you know that there are certain times and strategies to make your very own powerful wishes? That’s what I am going to share with you.
New Moons mean new beginnings and new powerful energy. Each sign is responsible for certain areas of your life. As it relates to the New Moon in Virgo, it is important to understand that Virgo is ruled by Mercury! Mercury also rules Gemini so if you have Gemini in your chart anywhere else than your Sun Sign Virgos, then you are going to experience the Mercury energy double.
Virgo Energy rules physical health/diet/exercise, work/job, efficient organizing, clear discrimination, helpfulness, order, and relaxing perfectionism.
TIP: For Your Monthly Esteoric Forecast, check Out My Youtube Channel, AstroAlise.
Let’s get to the basics of how to make a wish first:
RULE #1: Your Wish is for You and Not Others. This is your heart’s desires.
RULE #2: Hand-write your wishes each month in your favorite journal and be sure to track the date and time to see when your wishes come true.
RULE #3: Make your wish list within seven (7) hours before or after the exact time of the New Moon. The strongest time is 6 hours, but let your intuition guide you.
Now, let’s take a look at some examples that Virgo rules:
The Quest for Improving Physical Health
- Focusing on Diet and Exercise Routines that focuses on body, mind, and spirit.
- Establishing good health habits.
- Weight Control
- Focusing on Healing and Finding the Right Healers to support you on your physical and overall transformation.
The Quest for Balance in Work
- Easily attract, recognize, and begin working at the right job for me.
- Easily find myself creating a routine that gives me plenty of time for work, play, and discretionary time.
- Easily find myself saying the right words to my co-workers that lead to mutual respect, support, cooperation, and etc.
The Quest for Being Organization into Your Life
- Easily find myself creating neatness and order in my home.
- Easily find myself organizing my paperwork, including completing all filing and throwing away whatever I no longer need.
- Release the habit of being late easily lifted from me.
- Easily find myself releasing the need to “clean up the mess” easily lifted from me.
The Quest for Discernment
- Easily find myself effectively responding to external crises without inner tension.
- Easily find myself consistently focusing on the here-and-now moment, using it to make my dreams come true.
- Easily find myself accurately discerning what is important to me and what is not.
Dealing with Service
- Easily find myself consciously feel satisfaction from being of service to others in my work.
- Easily find myself responding to disorder and confusion with an approach of practical helpfulness.
- Easily find myself being conscientious–aware of not interfering with the activities of others.
- Easily find myself consciously aware of the purity of my intention to benefit others.
Dealing with Synthesis
- Easily find myself aware of–and accepting of–good fortune when it comes to me.
- Easily find myself focusing on what is RIGHT with my life, rather than what is “wrong”.
- Easily find myself processing my relationship with ___ in a way that leads to a total healing for me.
Dealing with Excessive Perfectionism
- Releasing the habit of obsessive worrying totally lifted from me.
- Releasing the habit of compulsively blaming others totally lifted from me.
- Releasing the habit of working at the expense of living a balanced, happy life easily lifted from me.
- Attracting the right healers for me to work with to restore the body areas ruled by Virgo (bowels and intestines, constipation, diarrhea, digestion, assimilation, and solar plexus).
- Attracting the right information that leads to total healing regarding these body areas ruled by Virgo.
- Increasing faith and taking action towards successfully restoring the body areas ruled by Virgo.
HOW TO WRITE A WISH:
After you write your wishes down, be sure to say them out ALOUD, and believe in FAITH that your heart’s desires will manifest. Ultimately, let your intuition guide you, but I will share two stems with you to get you started:
I wish to………..
I want to……….
After you write your wishes down, be sure to say them out ALOUD, and believe in FAITH that your heart’s desires will manifest.
To learn more about New Moon Wishes, Check out New Moon Astrology by Jan Spiller
Want Your Free Monthly Esoteric Forecast?
Check Out My Monthly Esoteric Forecasts for your sign on YouTube, visit my YouTube Channel: AstroAlise.
Want Your Free Monthly Intuitive Readings?
I am an Intuitive so if you want to look at your Monthly Intuitive Reading AND Intuitive Career and Money Abundance Reading for your sign on Youtube, visit my YouTube Channel: ArizonaAlise.